The availability of development tools can simplify the process of onboarding web2 developers, creating and deploying applications on the Cosmos ecosystem, enabling developers to create high-quality decentralized applications with ease and efficiency. This increased availability of high-quality applications can lead to a higher adoption rate of decentralized applications, contributing to the growth of the industry and sparking an upward cycle of innovation and development
- 265 apps and services (60+ IBC enabled)
Its ability to facilitate seamless communication between different blockchain networks can unlock new use cases and applications, drive widespread adoption, and contribute to the growth and innovation of the industry.
In recent years, the Cosmos ecosystem has gained significant recognition in the blockchain industry, as demonstrated by the emergence of players like Injective. Injective’s recent launch of a $150 million fund to support the development of the ecosystem further highlights the growing importance of Cosmos in the blockchain space.
Projects Using the Tools
- Telescope: Telescope is a typescript transpiler for the Cosmos protobufs.(25K downloads and supported by 41 chains)
- TS codegen: TS codegen is a smart contract transpiler and is now the official codegen tool for CosmWasm. (15K downloads)
- Create cosmos app: Set up a modern Cosmos app by running one command. (4.5K downloads)
- Chain registry: Chain registry is a npm that represents the cosmos chain registry. (18k downloads)
- Cosmos Kit: CosmosKit is a wallet adapter for developers to build apps that quickly and easily interactwith Cosmos blockchains and wallets. (8k downloads
Projects Using the Tools
Osmosis, Juno, Stargaze, Stride, Abstract Os, Leap, Mars Protocol, DAO DAO, TFM, Vectis, Umee,Quicksilver, Coinhall, Cosmostation, etc
At present, there are no information regarding the tokenomics of the project, as the development team is still in the process of finalizing these details.
There are currently 5 people working on the project, of which only one is doxxed.
- Dan Lynch (Founder); Dan’s professional experience is diverse, with a background as a founder, advisor, and engineer. He has founded several companies, such as Web Inc., Brandcast, and Famo.us, and provided guidance as an advisor for SINAI Technologies.Notably, Brandcast and Famo.us achieved significant growth post-Series B, securing over$100 million in funding after Dan’s departure. Brandcast was recently acquired by TIME for their frontend digital publishing.
RESEARCHER OPINION #1
Jesse | Sr. Research Analyst
By providing accessible and easy-to-use tools, the project can lower the barrier to entry for developers who may not have experience with decentralized systems. This can create an upward spiral in innovation and adoption of their tech and blockchain technology.
Additionally, it is worth noting that interoperability and Cosmos are receiving more attention. As the number of blockchain networks grows, the ability to communicate between them becomes increasingly important. Cosmos, with its focus on interoperability, is on its way to becoming a key player in developing a more connected blockchain ecosystem.
However, The lack of information about the use cases for the token and the tokenomic model can make it challenging to evaluate the potential value of a project. Therefore, investors should carefully consider these factors when making investment decisions.
It is also worth noting that the lack of consistent social engagement and community building around the project is a potential area of concern. Building a strong community spreading your vision is crucial for the success of any blockchain project, and a lack of engagement could limit the project’s potential speed of growth and adoption.
RESEARCHER OPINION #2
Andy | Chief Research Officer
Cosmology has already made a name for itself in the Cosmos developer community. Founder Dan Lynch is an experienced entrepreneur with success in a variety of fields. A major advantage are the existing products that have proven themselves on the market and have now become the industry standard. Dan Lynch has proven time and time again that he can identify and solve deep problems. The greatest risk is in the early stages of the project, elementary elements such as the tokenomics have not yet been finalized. it’s a clear bet on founder Dan Lynch’s ability to make his vision a reality.Cosmology’s success is directly linked to the success of the Cosmos ecosystem. if Cosmos continues to grow at this rate,Cosmology will also thrive as the necessary foundational infrastructure.