The Problem & Solution
The major problem with NFTs is that they are illiquid, meaning they are not seen as a “true” asset class. NFTfi solves this problem by bringing in external finances, making the NFT market more liquid, and attracting participants from the outside looking to strike a good deal. Besides that, it also brings more mainstream partakers into the realm of non-fungible assets.
More mainstream adoption + liquidity = “true” asset class
- Current Price: $15 per token
- Vesting: 24 months linear (4,17%)
- TGE Date: TBA
- TGE Unlock: 0%
- Stephen Young: Founder and CEO, he has great experience in digital marketing and leading smaller teams. As a freelancer he worked on different crypto projects over a span of 4 years.
- Jonathan Gabler: Co-Founded/Founded many different crypto native and non crypto native projects in multiple niches. CADLabs is one of them, which they partnered with to do their tokenomics.
- Andrej P. Skraba: CMO, has plenty of experience in his position and has worked for many years on other crypto infrastructure projects.
- Sarah-Jane Powell: COO, worked 20 years in the world of finance and has around 8 years of experience in the role of a finance manager
Maven 11 Capital, Kleiner Perkins (EA, Amazon, Google, etc.), Scalar Capital, 1kx, Sound Ventures (Spotify, Shazam, AirBNB, Uber, Pinterest, etc.), Longhash ventures, The LAO, Animoca Brands, Collab+Currency, “Snowfro” (founder of Artblocks), Sebastian Borgot (COO of the Sandbox), Roham Gharegozlou (CEO of Dapper Labs)
NFTfi is a permissionless, decentralized, peer to peer liquidity protocol for non fungible assets.
dApp on the web
- Sound Ventures
- Kleiner Perkins
- Animoca Brands
- Longhash Ventures
- Sebastian Borgot (COO of the Sandbox)
- “Snowfro” (Founder of Artblocks)
RESEARCHER OPINION #1
Jesse | Sr. Research Analyst (non-VC perspective)
This project has a solid thesis where they are trying to make NFTs a true asset class. Also, their permissionless, decentralized, peer-to-peer liquidity protocol attracts a wide range of users, simultaneously expanding the space. Giving out loans against art or other illiquid assets is commonly employed in the traditional world, where banks, galleries, and auction houses give borrowers a % of the value of the collateral. However, for this to truly succeed on a big scale, they should focus more on community building and transparency because web3 is a space where people want to feel emotionally connected. A strong community is also a project’s most potent marketing tool.